Network System & Security Engineer
- Customer satisfaction
- All on-going projects, opportunities and pipelines.
- Proven ability to lead and influence in cross-functional team settings;
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Is self-motivated to learn new domains and self-enhance his/her personal and professional competencies.
Candidates must have:
- in-depth knowledge in network and systems security issues
- Hands-on experience in security-related tasks such as OS tightening, patching and updating, virus scanning will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge on network and systems security issues and ability to offer advisories and troubleshooting support.
- In-depth knowledge on enterprise backup, virtualization and storage
- Knowledge in system & storage, network, database, virtualization, cloud technologies.
- Design, plan and support network and computing infrastructure (for on premise or on cloud); ()
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks/servers;
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices;
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of workstations, servers and network equipment;
- Manages system back-up and restore protocol;
- Manage corporate network equipment and firewall;
- Monitors network performance and implements performance tuning
- Provide technical support of VMware, San, Windows, Unix. etc
- Mange network and security infrastructure including Firewalls/ Switches / IPS / IDS)
- Carry out disaster recovery programmes, system back up, contingency plan
- Manage issues arising out of scope definition and subsequent disputes that impacted scope, schedule and cost
- Oversee the implementation of the project with regard to schedules, budget, manpower and quality
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org