Industrial Solutions Technical Sales Executive
Requirements & Experience
- Knowledge and sales experience of Industrial Pumps
- Experience in planning marketing activities in support of sales growth in key Industrial markets
- Minimum Polytechnic or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience within the same industry
- Responsibility and accountability for cultivating strategic client relationships and driving business results through strategic sales proposal development, competitive landscape knowledge and successful project execution.
- Responsible for overseeing proposals and key projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules, and budgets.
- Aligning with Sales & Marketing Manager to achieve and exceed budgeted performance in gross orders, deliverable orders, sales, margins, and key industrial opportunities.
- Developing and deploying sales growth strategies, tactics and sales plans.
- Customer visits & sales presentations, in the Industrial market place.
- Assisting customers with technical requirements and specifications, for product and projects.
- Coordinating provision of after sales customer service.
- Reporting - weekly bookings, sales, forecasts and monthly reports.
Candidates are invited to submit their resume (including expected salary) to: email@example.com